Winter is here and so is the opportunity to show off your fashionable best. Winter is all about parties, parties and more parties, so let’s get a sneak peak at what is hot and what is not this fall season.
Fashion Checklist For Winter 2010/11:
1. Top Color Picks: when its winter, you don’t bother about colors. You can go for the colors which always work like black, brown, beige, white, dark blues, muted greens, and dark shades of purple. Or who can take out the funk in you by going for bright oranges, blood reds, and hot pinks.
2. Jeggings: this word being a culmination of jeans and leggings, makes sure you get a generous doze of both. The comfort of a legging and the style of jeans. Pair it up with a dressy tunic, or a sweater and ankle boots and you are ready to rock.
3. Boots: high boots, low boots, whatever it may be, but boots are always a rage every fall. It can be worn with jeans, leggings, skirts and almost everything. It adds a tough of glamour and the hiking boots are very fashionable this season.
4. Parka: the parka is back in fashion and how! A parka is for people with practical fashion sense. You can oft for the casual parka or a dressier version. The hood is sure to keep you safe in wild weather changes.
5. Chunky Knitted Sweaters: a sweater is the way to go this fall. You can choose from the different lengths available, like a waist length, mid-length, or even calf-length.
6. Biker Jackets: if you can afford the original leather version you must buy it, for the less fortunate, there are various varieties of faux leather version of biker jackets available on the stalls.
7. Faux Fur Jackets: when original animal furs are a strict no no. There’s always the faux fur to your rescue. Go for the trendy faux fur coats and jackets and you will make heads turn wherever you go.